Monday, November 6, 2017

Catching Up!

It's been 5 years since I've last posted on this blog. I think I've been crazy busy. Would you like to know what we've all been doing at Robin Betterley's Miniatures?
If you can stand it, I'm going to give you the condensed version. I'll include highlights from our newsletter. If you really want to stay up to date, go to the website and sign up for our newsletter.

There will have been projects that came along and are now discontinued. I'm not trying to tease you, but I am trying to list some of the creativity, travels, and silly business from the past 5 years. If you have any of these projects, this will help give you the chronological dating of these kits and projects. I'll also try to include any of the free workshops and tips as we go along.

I don't promise that this will be up to date in a week, but I am shooting to get caught up for Christmas 2017.

So...where did we leave off?

In February of 2013 we came out with a new series of Teeny Weeny Books. These are the little, opening books that will work in 1" scale but inside they all have a micro-setting. This new series was called "A Tea for all Seasons" and included four different books. These books were retired this year. (2017)

 We now have over 15 Teeny Weeny Secret Book Kits in our collection and 12 other limited editions have been made for special events.
 Of course, there doesn't seem to be a photo for Summer Citrus in my files. All of these little books also had an interior piece which was a little hutch with a cake. The books are only a little over an inch tall so you can imagine the size of the cakes.



We also planned for a big trip.  We were going to cruise the Danube with Molly Cromwell in December of 2013. We were going to teach a workshop and explore the Christmas Markets along the river. 

Next catch up blog will be about Easter 2013. Oh my, we do have a lot of catching up to do...
Until then,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment